Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 3, 2011

100+ Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop

Welcome to the 100+ Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop!  You should have just came from Erica's blog which is the beginning of the blog hop. Each designer along the hop is featuring one or more cartridge for their project. Now on to my projects:

"#1 Dad Card"
For this project I decided to create a Father's Day card.  This is a standard A2 size card.  The mats for the card base are cut from the Lacy Labels Cricut Lite cartridge.  I cut each layer at 4.5".
The sentiment on the card is cut from Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite cartridge at 3.0".  The title has been popped up on foam for added dimension.
I also used a white gel pen to add some stitching to the card.
"Baby Card"
For my next project, I created this baby themed card.  This is a standard A2 size card.  The card is cut from the Kate's ABC's cartridge.  The baby shoes and layers are cut at 3.5".
The "baby" title is also cut from Kate's ABC's at 1.40".
I added a second layer under the title for added dimension and interest and used pop dots between the layers.
The card is embellished with pink pearls, stickles and a white gel pen.  The baby shoes are also popped up on foam.
Thanks for hopping by my blog and now it is time to send you to Patricia to see what she has in store for you.

33 comments:

  1. Great cards! I've been wanting to cut those little shoes since I bought Kate's ABCs. Love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! Love the Dad card!

    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great\. The shoes are so sweet. TFS!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    Suenj99 at yahoo dot com
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those baby shoes! Very cute and girly....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU must mentor me on making cards, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards. Love the cartridges you used.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards! Love the stitching and those baby shoes are adorable! Great job! I'm a new follower! :)

    lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
    majelica at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards, love those baby shoes!
    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job.. TFS
    ronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net
    wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
    craftychickdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great!! I just brought the lacy label and the celebrate with flourish at walmart they had them for 25.00! not 39.00.This gives me some ideas thanks!! joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I deinately need Kate's ABC's now! I'm also a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dhilly, these are FABULOUS!!!!! So so cute!! I'm going to have to try that stitching with a gel pen thing....TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards! They are both wonderful! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great cards! I'm following you now! Hope you're able to check out my blog too! Aloha, Linda

    http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute. I love those shoes. That's why I want to get Kate's ABCs. TFS!!

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the cards, I so will have to get those cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Dad card gives me great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job, love all the pretty colors.

    Terry @ cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your projects. I have got to get that Kates ABC's. It is the cutest cartridge.

    pennyspad at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. The baby card is my fave. The shoes are just too cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love them both! And love how you made them "pop" up. I need to get to working on a father's day card I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are so great. The Dad card is a perfect project for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Both cards are awesome
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice & professional looking cards! You should consider selling your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really need to invest in the Kate's ABC's cart even though my "baby girl" is 14:-)

    -Tammy

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. the baby shoes made from card are looking very nice.

    http://www.baby-britain.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete