Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 24, 2011

Baseball Layout

I created this layout for my sons baseball pictures from this season.  All of the cuts are from the All Sports cartridge.
I had several pictures for this layout so I kept the die cuts a bit smaller.  I made the baseballs larger as I wanted them to stand out.
I used this fun word collage instead of using a formal title for the page.  I think this collage says it all.
I added faux stitching to some of the die cuts, to the photo mats and around the entire page for extra detail. 
Here are some close ups of the baseball players. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute LO! I love all of your LOs before too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome layout! I love all the detail you put into it. Thanks for the nice comment and following me. I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete