Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 21, 2011

Family Layout

I made this layout using the Reminisce Accents and George and Basic Shapes cartridges.  This layout is for some of my family pictures from my nephews wedding reception from earlier this year.
The "Family" title and the banner were cut from Reminisce Accents.  The banner on Reminisce Accents was not designed to go with the Family phrase, however I really liked this banner so I made it work.  The flowers were cut from George and Basic Shapes.
The flowers are just one cut, layered multiple times and in multiple sizes.  I embossed the flowers with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder to add some detail to the flowers.  I added bling to the centers of the flowers.
I really wanted to keep this layout simple because of all of the patterned paper I used.  I did add some details to the title with a white gel pen.
Here is a close up of the large flower, I used multiple layers and sizes to create it.
I apologize for the pictures.  This paper has a sheen too it which makes it very pretty but difficult to photograph.  The patterned paper is all from the same package and coordinates beautifully, however, the colors look really off in the pictures, sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE it. So elegant and I really like the colors
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is s a GORGEOUS LO!! I love it!! The colors are amazing!! :)
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! Very pretty.
    Glenda
    glendalea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that layout is so pretty and elegant. Love those colors girl!

    I am now a follower.

    I just started a blog a week or so ago. It's so much fun isn't it?

    I think your off to a great start! When ya can hope you can check out my blog/follow it too.

    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete