Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 14, 2011

Friends Layout

This layout was created primarily using the Kate's ABC's cartridge.  I also used Elegant Edges for the round doily mat on the two pages.  I cut the mat in half so it would be symmetrical on the two pages.
I think I was in a hurry to be done with this layout and took my pictures before I added a white mat over the beige mat on the second page of the layout.  
I added extra details with a white gel pen. I also embossed the butterfly in the "Friends" title and the flower in the "BFFS" title.  A couple of the flowers were also embossed.
Since the "Friends" and "BFFS" phrases did not have a shadow, I cut them out twice in two different colors and offset them for dimension.
Here is a close up of the vase with flowers.  The titles, flowers and the vase were popped up on foam for added dimension.




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I'm now a follower! Thanks for following my blog! Your blog is sooo cute!!

    http://scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout!! I really need to get Kate's! There are so many pretty cuts on it!

    ReplyDelete