Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 7, 2011

Our Group Layout

This layout was created using Forever Young, Formal Occasion, and Paisley Cricut cartridges.
The title was cut from Formal Occasion.
The dress on the hanger was cut from Paisley.
Both purses were cut from Forever Young. The extra flowers in the layout and on the photo mats were also cut from Forever Young.  The flowers are multiple cuts of the flower on the white purse.  I added an extra layer to the flowers along with bling.
Coordinating ribbon was added to the photo mats for a little detail.  All cuts are popped up on foam dots.
White and black gel pens were used for additional detailing and for finishing touches.  I used scraps from the layout to make a coordinating card.
The dress and the title were both cut from Paisley and popped up on foam dots. 

3 comments:

  1. What a totally fun LO! I always forget to scrap things for me:-) Gonna look for my Girls' weekend pics now:-) Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower:-)

    -Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout! I need to do a fun, girly layout. Love the paper. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis LO is so so cute, adorable... meet you over at Cricut craft room on FB. New follower now.
    nenerscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete