Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 5, 2011

Diva Layout

This is a one page 12x12 layout that I made some time ago.  This is probably my first layout that I made when I finally felt comfortable using my Cricut Expression.
This layout was made with the Hannah Montana and Rock Princess cartridges.  The frame and title are cut from Hannah Montana and the strawberry vines and crown are cut from Rock Princess.
I used Core'dinations glitter cardstock in black for the frame, title and strawberry vines.  This paper cuts very nicely in the Expression, however, you do have to remember to use the multi-cut feature.
I used some stickles, bling and white faux stitching to add the little extra details to my layout.  

2 comments:

  1. There's something stinkin' cute for you over at my blog!!

    Raina
    http://scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    Love this LO, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIVA! Love this layout girl! TFS!

    ReplyDelete