Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 31, 2011

Have a Sweet Day Layout

This layout was created using the Birthday Cakes and Cupcake Lite cartridges.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to add an accent border around the photo mats.
The "Have a Sweet Day" title and cupcake border are cut from the Birthday Cakes cartridge.
The other two cupcakes and the "16" are cut from the Cupcake Lite cartridge.  
I used the Distressed Stripes, D'Vine Swirl, Swiss Dots and Once Upon A Princess Cuttlebug embossing folders for the cupcakes and one of the photo mats.
I also used stickles, ribbon and pearl stickers to embellish this layout.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cupcake layout! Thank you for visiting me today....I just love your Superwo-man logo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cupcakes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete