Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 21, 2011

School Zone Layout

This layout was created with the Graphically Speaking and Locker Talk cartridges.  The title was cut from Graphically Speaking and all of the other cuts are from Locker Talk.
The title is cut at 5.O inches, the scissors at 4.0 inches, the lock at 4.0 inches, the A+ at 3.0 inches, the compass at 4.0 inches and the globe at 5.0 inches.
I used the Houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the A+.
I also used a white gel for lots of faux stitching on this layout.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout! love your faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout really brings back memories of back to school times! Great work! I don't have Locker Talk and I'm seeing a lot of good uses of it lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CuTe layout! I’ve just become a new follower and if you get a minute please come check out my blog. I’m into Paper Sculpting which is similar to paper piecing but it’s a lot more artistically detailed. I would love it if you would become a follower of mine…..

    Cathy :o)
    http://cat2jona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout. I am a new follower. I can't wait to take a look around at your fabulous projects. Would love for you to visit my blog.
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete