Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 30, 2011

Disney Fun Layout

Today I have another disney layout for you.  I am trying to finish scrapbooking my Disneyland pictures from last year.  The layout I created today was inspired by Monique Griffith from Monique Griffith Designs.  Monique is one of my favorite designers, you can check out her fabulous layout here.
Monique's layouts are so detailed which I love, however I don't always have the patience to spend so much time on my layouts.  My version is much more simple. 
All of the cuts came from the Mickey and Friends cartridge other than the balloons which were cut from the Mickey Font cartridge.
I used some twine for the balloon string and a white gel pen to add extra detail to the cuts.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the layout. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. MG layout are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Cannot go wrong with Disney! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete