Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 15, 2011

Driver's License Layout

Here's a fun layout I created to scrapbook pictures of my daughter the day she received her driver's license a few months ago.  I used 5 different cartridges for this layout.
I really wanted to create a California license plate with my daughters name so I find one on the Holiday Cakes cartridge.
The key was cut from Locker Talk, California was cut from the Billionaire cartridge and Shareen was cut from Don Juan.
I also used two metal buttons for bolts on the license plate.
Both the car and the "Hit the Road" sign were cut from Locker Talk.  The road was cut from My Community.
I kept the colors and cuts very simple on this layout since I wanted the emphasis to be on the license plate.
I again used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching to the sign.

1 comment:

  1. Love this too! Our oldest just turned 16 on Sunday, so a driver's license layout is in my near future!

    At the risk of sounding creepy, I have to tell you again how glad I am to have found your blog tonight!

    Kim
    http://uscrap2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete