Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 23, 2011

Sophomore Year Layout

Today I am sharing this cute layout that I made using my 3 Birds on a Parade cartridge.  I created this layout to scrapbook some pictures of my daughter and her friends during their sophomore year of high school.
All of the cuts are from the 3 Birds on a Parade cartridge including the title.  This cartridge has a very cute font on it.  
I used a Martha Stewart punch on the solid strip of paper to separate the two patterned papers.
I used some bling on the photo mats to embellish the plain white paper.  I also used some stickles and a white gel pen on the little chicks and birdies.
This little chick's feathers were embossed with the Animal Prints Cuttlebug embosssing folder.  I will be entering this layout in the following challenges:  Made It Myself Mondays, She's A Sassy LadyScrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #12Terrific Tuesday Challenge at Scrappy Moms StampsPatches of Pink and Stuck On U Sketches Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. I love your layout and the cute little birdies... one of my favorite carts! Thanks for playing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from the MIMM. Super cute layout. Thanks for sharing.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - I love the colors. Thank you for plaing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute cuts....and a Great layout, The cuts fit right in to our challenge...thanks for playing along with us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...how great is this!
    That cart has to have the cutest stuff on it...yep, like that font! Darling!
    Great LO and thanks so much for linking to share!

    Leah (SOUS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is adorable. That cartridge is one of my favorites, and you did a great job using it! Glad you chose to play along with us at SOUS! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I have been wanting this cart .. now I am really inspired to get it! Thanks for playing along with SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great 2 page layout!!! The little birdies and butterfly are so darn cute!! And I really love the font!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS Die Cuts!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest little birds!! Love your layout :) Thanks for joining in on our challenge at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those little birds ... thanks for playing along .. cheers X:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! this is so super cute and I luv those cuts..I just bought this cart not too long and haven't played wyet :)
    thnx for joining out die cut challenge over at SOUS
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute layout, love all the little birds. That's a great font, love the title.... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable layout. I love the little birdies you've chosen and that font is so cute. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute layout! The birds are so cute! Thanks for joining the SOUS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layout, those little birdies are too cute! I also love that font for your lettering, I don't have that cart but I might need to look at it again, even if just for the font, lol! So glad you joined us over at SOUS for the SKY challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, however this project does not meet our theme/challenge for this week which is 'Soon to be Halloween'.

    ReplyDelete