Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to You Card

It is my friend's daughter's 5th Birthday party next weekend so I made this card using the Once Upon A Princess and Elegant Edges cartridges.  I used the sketch from Crafty Sprouts sketch challenge.
The princess and the crown were both cut from the Once upon a Princess cartridge.  The mat behind the princess and the sentiment mat were both cut from Elegant Edges.  I used the Princess Peachy Keen face stamp for the princess and a dollar stamp from Michaels for the sentiment.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch, my white gel pen and some bling on my card.  The cuts were pop dotted on foam.

9 comments:

  1. AHHH This is such and adorable card! Perfect for a sweet little girl on her birthday! Love the face on her too!! Thank you so much for joining us this week!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! love that little princess. Great job and good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute. Perfect for a little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Glad I found yours, you have some terrific layouts and cards! I just became a follower! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    Leinad
    Scrapsticklepop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Great job with the sketch!! Love the 5 on the crown too!!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sprouts! Good luck in the challenge 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!!! Happy b-day to your daughter she will love this card! Thanks for joining Crafty sprouts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a cute Girlie Girl Card. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and adorable card that Im certain that special little princess is going to love. Many bday wishes to your friend's daughter.
    Thanks for Getting Sketchy with us at Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M :)
    Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. Congratulations on winning over at Crafty Sprouts. Have tons of fun with your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete