Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 29, 2011

Mickey and Friends Blog Hop - Day 1

Welcome to Day 1 of the Mickey and Friends Blog Hop!  If you are visiting the blogs in order, you should have come from Indira's blog.  If you just came across my blog and want to start at the beginning, please start at Lisa's blog.

We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous line up with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects, along with some great blog candy, and a great grand prize for this hop.

This is a 2 day hop so you will have plenty of time to make it through the line up twice.  Please come back both days to see great projects.  Now on to my project:

Disneyland Memories Layout

Last year my family and I took a trip to Disneyland and I have been slowly working to scrapbook all of my pictures.  I created this layout using the Pooh and Friends and the Pooh Font Cartridges.
I found this fun Tigger paper in my stash of paper so all I had to do was to add Tigger's friends and a title and I had a complete layout.
Eeyore, Piglet and Pooh were all cut from the Pooh and Friends cartridge at 3.5 inches.
The "Disneyland Memories" title was cut from the Pooh Font cartridge at 2.0 inches.  I embossed the title with the Darice "Swirl" embossing folder.
The characters were very easy to layer with this cartridge.  I have found that the Pooh and Friends cartridge is one of the easiest cartridges to layer when compared to the other Disney cartridges.
I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching around the photo mats and to add some extra details to the characters.

Blog Candy

There is going to be an overall grand prize sponsored by Lisa from Scrapping with Lisa and she will be the first and last stop in the lineup.  In order to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on every stop in the hop, become a follower of every blog and leave a comment for Scrapping With Lisa on facebook.  The grand prize for the blog hop is a nice grab bag full of goodies.  You won't be disappointed in this prize.

Your next stop on the blog hop will be my friend Jamie.  Thanks for hopping with us!

Here is the entire line up for the blog hop:


Scrappin http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

22 comments:

  1. this is so cute, love your background lines for Tigger's bounce!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! love it love the picture holders, love the embossing you did on the letters Just a super great layout!!1 TFS

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous! I love the colors! Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I love Eeyore. Who can't help but smile when they see this?


    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute layout, i love the embossing on the letters. Thanks for being part of this hop, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossed letters on the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable layout -- I love Pooh as my tattoo will attest!!! Thanks for being part of the hop and I loved the embossing of the letters - were they embossed before they were cut???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Pooh layout! TFS CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your layout is beautiful! And you used my favorite Tigger!! All your detail work and the embossing are great :-)
    jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We luv Winnie the Pooh around here~especially Tigger! Such a cute page! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Lo

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved you layout and what you did with the lettering.

    tfs

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!!! Love your layout my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the characters peeking over the
    photos. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute Layout!! TFS!!! Love how they are looking over the top!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your details really make this page. Absolutely a great way to commemorate your trip. So glad that we are in this hop together.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Goregrous proyect, so delicated love that Eeyore´s shape!!!

    Big hugs!!!

    http://itzel-principiantescrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a really cute layout. I bet it'll be even more precious when you add the pictures. Jearise in Lorby's World.

    ReplyDelete
  19. those are such awesome pages..
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute layout, love all the Pooh characters.
    Kathy
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute LO, I so want to see the new Winnie movie that came out this summer. So sweet
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds very interesting!
    i like the post very much keep it up
    Yah this blog is making a dfference. I love it.
    Buy AC online

    ReplyDelete