Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

September 30, 2011

Mickey and Friends Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Mickey and Friends Blog Hop!  If you are visiting the blogs in order, you should have come from Indira's blog.  If you just came across my blog and want to start at the beginning, please start at Lisa's blog.

This is a 2 day hop so you will have plenty of time to make it through the line up twice.  Please visit the blogs both days to see great projects.  Now on to my project:

Magical Layout

Today I created this layout using the Tinker Bell and Friends cartridge to scrapbook some more of my pictures from our trip to Disneyland.
Both the title "Magical" and the butterfly on the first page were cut at 3.5 inches.
On the second page of the layout, I cut Tinker Bell out at 5.5 inches and the flowers at 5.0 inches.
Even at 5.5 inches, I still had a lot of trouble with the facial features of Tinker Bell, I ended up using Stickles for the facial features.
I used lots of Stickles and Studio G glitter glue to this layout to have it live up to its name and make it "magical".
The photo mats were cut from a paper that was already embossed.  I added a little more bling to this photo mat.
I used my white gel pen to add some extra details to the die cuts.

Blog Candy

Remember, there is going to be an overall grand prize sponsored by Lisa from Scrapping with Lisa and she will be the first and last stop in the lineup.  In order to qualify for the grand prize, you must leave a comment on every stop in the hop, become a follower of every blog and leave a comment for Scrapping With Lisa on facebook.  The grand prize for the blog hop is a nice grab bag full of goodies.  You won't be disappointed in this prize.

Your next stop on the blog hop will be my friend Jamie.  Thanks for hopping with us!

Here is the entire line up for the blog hop:

Scrappin http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/ (you are here)

15 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, I love this!!! So very beautiful. My Step Daughter owns this cart, I think I need to borrow it...lol
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Who doesn't love Tinkerbell?


    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo. com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...This is awesome,Might have to get this Cartridge!! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate!!!!Love it, the butterfly is gorgeous!!!

    Big Hugs!!!

    http://itzel-principiantescrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical is the right work for this layout!!1 It is just wonderful! TFS

    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the butterflies & Tinkerbell! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO's

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the extra details on tink and the butterfly.

    Jennasa
    findtimetocreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout, love all the glitter and sparkle.
    Kathy
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout!!! Tink is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The layout turned out just beautiful! I absolutely love it and the just right bling - awesome!
    jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cuts you used are beautiful. So much detail. I love the butterfly and flowers- going to definitely try those out. Love the Magical title too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet LO. My daughter was Tinker Belle for Halloween last year so I think I might have to do a LO just like this :) The Glitter is such a fantastic touch. This cart is one of my favs and this just makes me like it even more.
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete