Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 23, 2011

Beware Card

I made this simple card using the October 31st and A Child's Year cartridges. The title and cat are both cut from the October 31st cartridge and the pumpkins are cut from A Child's Year.
I added some twine to the card and used my white gel pen to add some extra details to the card and die cuts.  The pumpkin and cat are pop dotted on foam to give the card extra dimension.
I used a strip of Halloween themed paper on the inside of the card and stamped the "boo" sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.  I am entering this card in the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge and More than Favors challenge.

10 comments:

  1. That is one spooky kitty! I can't believe I've never cut him before. Love this card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added all the details with the gel pen, great card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a spooky kitty!! Love the way you used the twine. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool cat! He's so spooky. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cat, something sure scared him, lol! What a great quick card! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2 for the Kitty challenge!
    ((Hugs))Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable. I don't have this cartridge, but can see it has some great images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that cat is the spookiest! Seriously, I love it! Great use of twine too!!! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 this week!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super spooky Cat! Fun details!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and I love your blog. Thanks for all your nice comments and congrats on winning. You should be getting your stamps soon!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soo cute, love the Kitty..Thanks for playing along at BBTB2..Krista

    ReplyDelete