Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 16, 2011

Beware Layout

This layout was created with the October 31st and A Child's Year cartridges.  This layout is a partial scraplift from Liz's Paper Loft, you can check out her original creation here.  I love the shadow box that Liz created.
The haunted house, tree, bats, clouds and title were all cut from the October 31st seasonal cartridge.  I just love this cartridge.
The trick or treaters, pumpkins and witch were cut from A Child's Year.

7 comments:

  1. I can't narrow down my most favorite part of these pages....it is absolutely GREAT!! thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the perfect LO for Haalloween. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your halloween layout, Using the blackened house and children make it look "scary". You did a great job~!!!!!(again) the other layouts gooing further down your blog aare great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally bewitching. I love it!!! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri CRAFTS this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining my first challenge over at my blog.

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your layout is frightfully fabulous!!! I love all the great silhouettes you used and the whole spooky scene you created.. Thanks for joining my Getting Scrappy Challenge and I hope you will join my challenge again this Sunday..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete