Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 7, 2011

Happily Ever After Layout

Today I am continuing my Disney themed creations, however I thought I would play with one of the princess cartridges this time.   I decided to use the Happily Ever After and Elegant Edges cartridges for this layout.
All of the cuts for this layout came from the Happily Ever After cartridge including the title.   The large mat in the center which is divided between the two pages was cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge.
The photo mats were pop dotted on foam so that the pictures could easily slide behind them.
I used some Stickles for the center of the flowers and also for the diamond in the title to add some sparkle to the layout.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: