Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

October 11, 2011

Wanted Layout

Today I have a fun layout to share that I created with the County Fair cartridge.  My sweet friend gave this cartridge to me as a gift and I just love it.
This Summer my family and I took a trip to Universal Studios in Hollywood, CA and I have some fun pictures of my husband and my son posing next to the "wanted" signs.  I thought this layout would be perfect for their pictures.
I thought the rustic looking Basic Grey paper was perfect for the background of this layout.
This cartridge is easy to use with simple layers. Plus it has lots of fun cuts on it to use for amusement park or fair type layouts.
Also, there are some title features on the cartridge.  I added some doodling to my title with my white gel pen.
Here is a close up of one of the guns, I added a metal brad to each of the guns to give it a look of hardware.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. what a cute layout for a little boy! TFS!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! I want this cartridge soo bad hehe. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts!! Love all the cutouts!! I'm a new follower and i hope you will stop by and visit:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! Stopping by from the bloggin gals fb group. I'm Shabby Digitals aka Connie Green. Just wanted to check out everyone that left a link on Nicole's comment in the group. Hope you'll stop by and visit me at http://greenfamily-life.blogspot.com or http://www.simplyfiftytwo.com

    Hugs, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete