Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 12, 2011

All About Boys Blog Hop Day 1

Welcome to "All About Boys Blog Hop"!  I am so glad you joined us today! Boy themed projects seem harder to come by so that is why we have dedicated two whole days to nothing but boys! Hopefully you are able to walk away with some fabulous ideas in mind. We have a lot of very talented people who will be sharing their projects with you and what would a hop be without a little prize at the end?

There is a FANTASTIC prize package waiting for you! All you have to do to be eligible is...

1. Leave a comment on every blog BOTH DAYS

2. Become a follower on every blog (if you already are just put that in with your comment)

3. Become a fan of Paper Creations by Mindy on facebook (stop in and say hi too!)

The prizes include:

Scraptastical Kreations $20 gift certificate
  
Designs on Cloud 9 $20 gift certificate
  
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs $20 gift certificate
  
Paper Piecings by Nikki $20 Gift certificate
  
The Beary Scrap $15 gift certificate
  
Beary Sweet Designs $20 gift certificate

To sweeten the deal I have my own personal blog candy for you.  To win this stamp set, all you need to do is become a follower and leave a comment.


Now onto my project, I created this two page layout using the Sports Mania cartridge to scrapbook some pictures of my son during the "All Stars" tournament for baseball.
The baseball background is cut at 12.0 inches, the title at 2.3 inches and the baseball at 2.0 inches.
There are several photo mats, one of which I will be using for the newspaper article about the team which specifically mentioned my son. (Proud mommy!)
I embellished the layout with some buttons, twine and my white gel pen.
I used foam pop dots for the title in order to add some dimension to it.  The little circles were just punched out with a regular hole punch and embellished with my white gel pen.
Here is the entire line-up for Day 1:
7.  Sukie http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
Now head on over to Yvette's blog to see what she has in store for you! Thanks for hopping with us!

29 comments:

  1. you sound like a proud mama! awesome LO!! see you tomorrow when I am in the hop... tfs :) Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops.....ps... forgot to mention new follower and signed up for e-mail :) Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat LO. Love the colors that you used. I'm a new follower


    http://vickie'sscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super great LO. Love the details. Great stitching and button/twine extras. New follower ;0)

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout! I'm a new follower...so nice to meet you!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! Love this layout!
    : ) Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice lo...great job... am a follower :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you did a great on this! love how that title stands out! Thanks for joining the hop ~ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout. I love all the details, buttons, twine. So nice that you son is into sports. I'm a follower.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is so cute! New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a new follower and I love your blog design and your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. now following! cute baseball pages!

    ReplyDelete
  13. L O V E I T! Great LO! I like the use of the twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like this baseball layout! I have some baseball pics to do and this would be great to 'borrow' :-) You deserve to be a proud mom! I am already a follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute. I love the baseball stitch on the page!
    Dawn
    designsthatdelight.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! I LOVE this!! I have a step-son who has played baseball since he was 3 ~ right up his alley! Thanks for sharing...

    I'm a new follower too =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a great layout! I love it i already know what pictures of my son i want to make this page for!!!! TFS I am already a follower!!

    Lisa G
    lkgra@hotmail.com
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    stop by & check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great layout! Love how you embellished with your white pen.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is very nice love your layout. I don’t have in boys but if my girls ever play softball I would use this as a scrap lift. Nice done!
    I’m a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great layout love the background paper the colors and the buttons the tile is awesome great pages!
    New follower! Nice hopping with you this weekend.
    Big Blog Hugs! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this baseball layout. Perfect for my grandsons pics! lol You can tell alot of love went into it! Thanks for sharing! Following your blog, and thanks for a chance to win!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. very cute layout!! new follower
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the layout! new follower tfs
    angie
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. aawww that is the best LO! It looks like a baseball!! LOL
    Thanks for sharing...I'm following now!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great LO!! It's so fun & creative. I'm a new follower & I really like your blog! Gosh I wish I was in California, it's so much warmer there =)
    PS - Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    http://candiscraps-scrapsofme@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Absolutely brilliant layout!
    Thanks for entering the contest atBBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete