Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 6, 2011

Cutie Pie Card

Today I have a simple card to share with you.  This is a standard A2 size card using the Create A Critter cartridge.  The little bear is cut from this cartridge at 3.0 inches.  I pop dotted him on a mat that I had in my scraps.
I used a punch for the sentiment which is from the Mix and Match I stamp step from Docerela Creations.  The sentiment is on two circles which have pop dots between them like an Oreo to create some definition.
I finished the card off by adding a red button with some twine to accent my card.  

7 comments:

  1. Your bear sure is a cutie. Stop by when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Create A Critter.... my fav cart!!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for using my stamps!!

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete