Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 23, 2011

Give Thanks Card and a Blog Candy Winner

First I would like to announce the winner of the blop hop candy which is Gramjak.  Please email me at scrappindhilly@gmail.com with your contact information so that I can get your stamp set out to you, you have one week to claim your prize.  Here is her comment:

Gramjak said...Super fun card -- sooooo cute! I'm a new follower and love these stamps. Thanks for the opportunity to perhaps be a winner!  Happy Thanksgiving!

I am also sharing a simple "Give Thanks" 5x7 card in honor of Thanksgiving.  On this card, I inked the edges, added some Thanksgiving twine and a turkey cut from the Thanksgiving seasonal cartridge. I also added a fun wiggly eye and some extra details with my white gel pen.
The sentiment and the turkey steps are stamped from the Fiskars Turkey Lurkey stamp set. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment