Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

November 25, 2011

Let It Snow Card

Docerela Creations is hosting another challenge!  Today's challenge is to create a 3-D project with a Christmas theme.  Just in time for the holidays!  I created this 5x7 snowman card using the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cartridge.
The snowflakes are from two different punches and the snowflake border is the Winter Ribbon from Making Memories.  
I used two different Happy Lashes Peachy Keen Face stamps for the snowmen and added some twine to their hats and some pearls as buttons. I also embossed their scarves with the Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the Docerela Mix & Match I stamp set available here.  I hope you will pop over and visit Docerela's design team and join in the challenge over at Docerela Creations and be entered to win one of her stamp sets!

**Black Friday Alert** 

Today only the Home for Christmas set can be yours for only $10.00!
Whoot Whoot! Imagine this set in your CHRISTMAS stocking!! 
Check out all the details at Docerela Creations!


Challenges:
"Snowflakes" at 4 Crafty Chicks

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning,

    This is such a cute card. I just love all the Peachy Keene facial expressions on all their stamps. You did a really nice job with this card.
    Hope you can stop by my blog to say hello. I'm going to add your button to my sidebar. I cant figure out how to get my button to work. I've been trying for over a year. Guess it's just not going to happen LOL.
    ((HUGS)) Lori
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Love the bold red with the white flakes! Thanks for guest designing with us over at Docerela Creations!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Loving the snowflakes. There a few challenges you should check out that require snowflakes (4 Crafty Chicks and Charisma Cards).

    Stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! Love those little snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card it came out wonderful.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our snowflakes challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snowmen and this card is so adorable! The PK stamps are a must have. TFS it :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete