Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 14, 2011

Christmas Glass Block

Today I have a home decor project to share with you.  This simple glass block was created using a vinyl cut from the Christmas Solutions cartridge.  I previously shared the other side of the glass block which has a pumpkin face in another post, please click here to view that post.
I added the vinyl to the glass, filled the inside of the block with some gold cellophane paper and a 20 string light set and topped it off with a bow I made.  I love that both sides of the glass block are decorated so I can keep it on my kitchen counter from Fall to New Years.  This would make such a great holiday gift too!
Challenges:

14 comments:

  1. Love how you did both sides-- soooo smart! I might have to try one of these glass blocks--yours is sooo pretty. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some of these glass blocks before but I love love love the cellophane inside. It looks so cool. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea and for joining FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes a beautiful statement!!! It is just so elegant. Thanks for joining FCCB.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Love that cut and the fact that is two sided is genius!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I love the big gold ribbon and tree cut! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love your lighted block it is so pretty.
    Becka

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute! That tree is so detailed. I have that cart but have never cut that tree out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fact that you decorated both sides. That is so cool. I know that I have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty. Love the decoration. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Patches of Pink!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job and I love how you made it so you can use both sides of the block!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done, great idea on the double duty! Sorry for my lateness in commenting and we so appreciate you joining us @ CTO for the Christmas challenge :)

    ReplyDelete