Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays Layout

In honor of Christmas, I have a Happy Holidays layout to share.  I used my favorite Christmas cartridge for this layout which is Jolly Holidays.
All of the cuts are from the Jolly Holidays cartridge.  I tore some white paper from my scraps and added some Stickles to the edge to create snow for Santa's sleigh.
I added some twine for Santa to hold on to his reindeer and I added some wiggly eyes to the reindeer. I used pop dots for all of the die cuts to add some dimension to the layout.
I had to add some doodling with my white gel pen and a button with some more twine on the title.  I'm hoping to add some of my Christmas pictures to this layout.  Happy holidays to all my crafty friends!
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I have the Jolly Holiday cartridge and didn't know that Santa was on there. I will definitely use that design soon!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorably layout! I love it, great job

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!!

    Thank you so much for joining us in the Cuttlebug Spot

    Have a merry Xmas
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love it!
    Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABETH Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great project! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout!
    Thanks for playing along at the Cuttlebug Spot - hope you'll join us tomorrow for a fun new challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete