Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 1, 2012

My Crafty Life Layout

In honor of a new year, I created this two page layout for a couple of different challenges which I thought would be a great way to kick off 2012.
I have never been big on making New Year's resolutions so I thought this would be a fun way to showcase some of my crafty priorities for the upcoming year.
The clipboards and paper clips were cut from the Fabulous Finds cartridge and the title was cut from the Opposites Attract cartridge.  I added a cute little face with my Peachy Keen Stamps to one of the paper clips.
I used several of my favorite crafty embellishments to this layout to memorialize what I currently love. I think I may have gone overboard with my white gel pen but I love the doodling and stitching.
I used some plastic letters for the paper clip to add titles so I could highlight how I personally want to grow creatively in the year 2012.  I plan on printing some crafty pictures and to add some journaling to my layout.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to all of my crafty friends!
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

13 comments:

  1. OMG, I love your layout. Thanks for joining my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea and layout :) gotta look into making one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your white gel pen action!! This 2 pager is awesome! Thanks for linking up to Paper Issues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super cute :) great job :) gl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for adding your beautiful layout to my challenge at LSP this week! Note to self "do MORE layouts this year! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness....this is the cutest LO! now to see if I have FF or paper clips cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! love the layout!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing layout! Love it! new follower!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute LO. Love the colors and all the cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This layout is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors on this layout, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sooo much! I didn't even realize that FF cart had that clipboard on it. I seriously thought this was a kit you bought from someone, great job.

    ReplyDelete