Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 19, 2011

Noel Layout

Today I have a fun layout that I created with the Jolly Holidays cartridge.  This layout was created for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge.  I used the Wide Eyed Peachy Keen Stamps for the elves faces along with some chalk for the cheeks and a white gel pen for their eyes.
The elf on this cartridge is so cute that I had to cut him out twice.  I just flipped the image so they would look symmetrical.  The elves are each cut at 8.0 inches.
I used the EK Success Snowflake border punch behind the solid red cardstock to break up the red patterned paper and the red cardstock.
The banner was also cut out twice at 3.5 inches and layered for a dimensional affect.
I used some Martha Stewart on the ends of the banner and Twinery twine for the string of lights each of the elves is holding.
I added some Stickles to the light bulbs and some buttons were glued on the elves suspenders along with some doodling with my white gel pen.
I used pop dots for the elves to give them some dimension.  I also added ribbon bows to the photo mats so they look like presents.
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Loving the elves.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! this is adorable!! I LOVE IT!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for joining my challenge beautiful layout love the flag boarder at the top! Lovely paper choices and the elves are adorable. Love that cart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as cute as can be! Love it!
    Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little elfs. Like the shadowing from using the dimentionals
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete