Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 12, 2011

Snowman Mug

For this project I took a basic ceramic coffee mug that I purchased and instead of just putting it in a gift bag, I used the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge to dress it up.  Both the snowman and the snowflake border were cut from this cartridge.  I was able to use my scraps for my cuts.
I used the Happy Lashes Peachy Keen Stamp and added some maraschino Twinery twine to his hat. Of course I had to add a little bling so I used some pearl stickers for the snowman's buttons and added some bling to the snowflake border.
I used some more of the maraschino twine to tie a bow on top of the mug. This festive coffee mug is now ready for gift giving.
With the inside filled with some candy I will leave this on my coworkers desk as a little holiday treat.
Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea for a wonderful gift! I love how you tied it up with the twine! Thanks for joining my challenge this week Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete