Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

December 21, 2011

Wishing You A Beautiful Holiday Season Card

This simple 5x7 card was created with a snowman cut and tag that I had leftover from other projects.  I just couldn't see myself tossing this cute little guy out so I made a card for my friend. The snowman was from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge and the tag was cut from Cupcake Wrappers Lite cartridge.
I embossed the metallic cardstock with the Darice Snowman embossing folder and added a little bling to the embossed snowmen.
The snowflakes are from a punch and I added Diamond Stickles for the sparkly affect. The stamped sentiment is a Fiskars stamp.  I added some dots to the scallops on the tag with a Martha Stewart glitter marker.
A little twine was added to the snowman's hat along with some pearl buttons.  I also embossed his scarf.  I used the Happy Lashes Peachy Keen stamp for the snowman's face.
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the embossing on this. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - love the embossed snowmen in the background - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWww!!! Great embossing and snowman!

    Thanks for sharing

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I love that you used the extra pieces. I need to do that too since I have tiny little cut-outs sitting in a pile.

    Hope you have a Merry Christmas,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! The embossed snowmen are a great touch! Thank you for sharing with us @ My Sheri crafts!

    ReplyDelete