Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 18, 2012

Organization

The weekly Circle challenge required using the Cricut to organize.  I needed to organize my "go to" media boxes in my scrap room so I created some tags for them.  These media boxes sit in my Expedit shelf next to my desk.  I am constantly pulling them out for my projects, now I won't have to open all of them to grab what I'm looking for.
The tags were cut from Elegant Edges at 3.5 inches, the titles were cut from Don Juan at 1.10 inches and welded together and the flowers were cut from George and Basic Shapes at 1.10 and 1.30 and layered.  I added a pearl to the center of the flowers.
I love how they turned out, the flower was the perfect embellishment for my tags.
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

16 comments:

  1. Great way to organize your space and use your cartridges! Thanks for following and I am now a follower of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your storage idea! Looks wonderful! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Tracy
    http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome! I love your idea of adding the tags. I also Love your boxes! Where did you find these?

    Thank you for sharing! This was a great challenge.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. I totally LOVE this!! What a fabulous way to organize. :)

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I am your newest follower.

    By the way, you might want to stop over at Scrappy Moms Stamps. :)

    I look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. a super and fun way to organize :) thanks for sharing your idea with us at whimwednesdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your organization! You can come to my house any time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love this idea thanks so much for joining in my challenge at Little Scrap Pieces. Sometimes I like the organizing as much as the crafting. I think it's just another way to be creative. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such a great way to organize and OH SO CUTE! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the organization in such a pretty fashion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. One (of the many) amazing things about your blog is I never know what to expect, but know it will be fabulous! This is no exception. I love that these are both functional and gorgeous. I'll be organizing my crafty space soon and will certainly be using this idea! Detail-wise, I love the paper you used, the fun font, and the beautiful floral accents. (And pearls make everything even better!) Excellent project. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect way to know what is in each box. Love the bright color and the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooohhhh.....LOVE the hot pink with the black lettering! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great labels, I like the flowers you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job organizing your embellishments. I wish I had more room, so I could spread them out. One day!

    Thanks for stopping by. : )
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Organization and pretty at the same time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete