Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 16, 2012

Stampin' Up Design Day

Today I have a Stampin' Up project to share.  I made these treat boxes for a couple of my co-workers as thank you gifts.  I love how easy these are to make and can be made with a 6x6 scrap of paper, please check out my previous blog post here for a link to the tutorial for the treat boxes.
The paper is from the "Just Add Cake" paper line.  Since the paper is double sided I was able to use each of the sides for two distinct looks for my treat boxes.  I love how sturdy this paper is so it is perfect to hold some yummy candy.
I embellished the treat boxes with a mini clothespin also from Stampin' Up with a simple tag with Stampin' Up sentiments stamped with the Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Up pad.
I finished off my treat boxes with some Cherry Cobbler twine from Stampin' Up.  For any of your Stampin' Up product needs, please visit Wendy Cranford at her website, you can also visit her blog here.
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Your co-workers are going to like these!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little clips you used to put on the messages...so much fun. Thanks for sharing these with me. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Too Cute!! I love those boxes too--I think I am going to make them for my daughter's classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea attaching your sentiments with the clothes pins adorable. Thank you so much for joining my challenge at Little Scrap Pieces. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I know I would love to receive one of these!! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! I love how you decorated the bags...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are darling. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete