Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

January 7, 2012

Treat Box

Last night I joined the Pink By Design Ustream and made this cute little treat box.  This simple project was made using a 6x6 sheet of paper and some scraps.  Sarah used some ribbon for the handle but I just cut a strip of coordinating paper for my handle.
I embellished my treat box with a Pink By Design sentiment stamp from the Scripted Year set and some twine.  The tag is from a Martha Stewart punch.
Here is a link to the Sarah's Ustream video if you want to watch the tutorial and make some treat boxes.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is a pretty box. Love the paper and feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat treat box. I need to start making mine for Valentines. I have 22 students, so I do not want to wait until last minute.

    Hope you will stop by soon.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow this is awesome! I love leopard & I love feathers! Your project is divalicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not be any more gorgeous- Love those feathers!

    ReplyDelete