Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 16, 2012

Birthday Wishes Card

This 5x7 card was created using the Tinker Bell and Friends cartridge.  The flower was cut at 5.0 inches. I kept the base of the card very simple so the flower would pop against the plain white background.
I embellished the flower with a variety of Stickles to create a "blinged out" card.  The flower is popped up on foam dots to create dimension.
I also used my white gel pen to added a little bit of doodling to the flowers and the leaves.
The sentiment is a self adhesive woven label from Making memories which is adhered between two bling flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love all the glimmer and shine!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought that was a glitter paper, nice use of your stickles on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm going to get that cartridge out and see what I can come up with!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Linda Hortter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - I love stickles too - stopping by to become a fan - Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back, thanks for visiting my blog!

    Hilary @ www.measureonce-cuttwice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love the stickles :D.

    ReplyDelete