Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 26, 2012

Dr. Seuss Tag and Gift Bag Set

For the Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop Day 2, please scroll down to that post.

In celebration of Dr. Seuss' Birthday on March 2nd, I created this tag and gift bag set.  I combined some challenges with this project.  The Cricut Circle challenge was to create a gift for a loved, Scrappy Moms challenge was to use a tag and Celebrate the Occasion challenge was thinking of you.  The Timeless Twine challenge was to specifically use aqua, red and white; an odd shape; a Dr. Seuss quote and bling.  I had the perfect aqua, red and white Stampin' Up paper in my stash for this project.  I created this odd shaped tag with the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge.
The banner was cut from the April Showers cartridge and trimmed it to fit my tag.  I embellished it with some Aqua Timeless Twine.
The quote and hat were printed off the internet and embellished with some Stickles.  I glued the hat to the quote and used pop dots to add dimension.
The tag was finished off with some tulle and a large bling and then attached to the gift bag.
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

11 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love the tag and especially love the tull on top! Thank you so much for sharing but unfortunately I have to be the bearer of bad news.. Lasting Memories challenges are layouts only, you can always enter to share your project but to be eligible for the prize it has to be a layout. I'm really happy you shared, I loved checking out this super cute tag!
    Michelle LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tag! Love the bright colors!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tag and bag but as Michelle said for Lasting Memories it needs to be a layout. Hope you can join us for a LO challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for playing at CTO this week!
    :)Amy
    Amy's Crafting Space
    Celebrate The Occasion Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job. Love this gift bag and tag set. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the miniature hat and banner on your adorable tag, great gift bag! Thanks for joining us @ CTO for our "Thinking of You" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I love it! I'm a new follower too. :)

    ReplyDelete