Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 29, 2012

Kiss Me I'm Irish Blog Hop

Welcome to Pink By Design's Kiss Me I'm Irish Blog Hop.  In this hop you will see some St. Patrick's Day and some green themed projects.  We hope you enjoy the hop!  If you just came across my blog please start at the Pink By Design Blog.  If you came from Gloria's blog you are in the right place. Now on to my project:
Shamrock Flower Pot
This project was created with the Celebrate with Flourish Lite cartridge.  The set of Shamrocks was cut at 3.5 inches.
I used one of my clear bags to create a candy stick and filled it with green M&M's.  The candy stick is the stem for my shamrock flower pot.
The shamrocks were embellished with my white gel pen and some twine.  I added the "good luck" sentiment from Pink By Design's Scripted Year stamp set.
I thought this would be the perfect good luck gift for my daughter who has her first job interview in a couple of days.
I tied some tulle around my pot and stuffed it with some crinkle paper stuffing.  The candy stick easily stands up in the pot when enough stuffing is used.
I hope you enjoyed my "green" themed project.  Please join the Pink By Design link up party by sharing your own green creations.

Here is the entire line up for the blog hop:
Pink By Design - http://www.pinkbydesignstamps.com      

28 comments:

  1. Super cute project! Good luck to your daughter on her interview!!! Im your newest follower. www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is THAT? Such a cute idea! Love it!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!!???!! Love it~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet!!!
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project!! (I love "Irish" stuff) :-) I'm a new follower!
    I added you to my reading list!
    Thank you for following my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! Might need to make this for a centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this project!!!!! You rocked this!! Thanks for being a part of our challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG...this is just too cute! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...this is just too cute! I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable and such a good idea! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project and Might have to scrap lift it!! :) TFS!! I have been so Inspired on this super fun Hop!!

    http;//ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute and great idea. I like that you put candy to it.

    marg0006@verizon.net
    Loving Scrapper101

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! I'm sure this will bring your daughter lots of luck:) I love the shamrocks on top! Thank you for krafting with us at Krafty Girls!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable is this?! This is perfect!! Your daughter will love it! Good luck to her for her first job interview!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project! Love the green M&Ms!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your project is super cute!! I love the snacks! I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a perfect idea!! I really do like the white stitching and twine on the shamrocks! makes a lot of difference! cuuute! thanks for playing along with us Krafty Girls!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the most fun project! How creative! Love the blinkie, too!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an AWESOME project!!! I love the shamrocks! And of coarse I love the M&M's!! I am SURE your daughter will love it also!!

    Thanks for playing with the Krafty Girls!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love this!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love this!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really cute. I love it. Perfect for a small gift to someone. Good luck to your daughter. Hope she gets it.
    Ashley
    http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really creative gift! I love green m&ms! Great job!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute. I love the bag full of M&Ms. I would have never thought of using something like that for a stem. Thanks for playing along with us over at Krafty Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  25. fab idea... love that you have put it in a pot... maybe of gold... lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great project.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute idea!
    Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Girls this week.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete