Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink Layout

Today I am sharing this one page layout which I created using four different cartridges.  The "Pretty in Pink" title was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.  I cut off the poodle in the title and added a flower with a brad instead.  I accented the title with a twine bow.
The scalloped circle mat was cut from the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridge and the heart was cut from Love Struck.  I used an EK Success punch for the border and adhered some ribbon to the center of it.  I added a button with some twine to the heart.
The photo mat was cut from Elegant Edges and accented with a border from a Martha Stewart border punch.  I finished off the photo mat with some bling, stitching with my white gel pen and a twine bow.
Challenges:

19 comments:

  1. Very cute layout!
    Thank you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! Love the cuts, flower, twine, buttone, punches. Everything! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty lay-out!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout! Thank you for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the EE cut. That is still on my wish list! :) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and I might have to scraplift! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout will showcase a wonderful photo. Happy Valentine's Day!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Guest Designer at Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following me, I have already been a follower of you. you are the reason I bought the Superman cart. I love the Pick Superman logo.
    i

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Thanks fo for following me. Im looking forward to following you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those layouts! Thank you for checking in on my blog, I too am already a follower of yours but haven't been by in while. I think I'll take a look around and see what I've been missing.
    ~~Michele~~
    chelescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Thanks for following me...followed you back.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for following me! You have some beautiful scrapbook ideas! I used to scrapbook but ran out of room to keep all my scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a very pretty layout. Thanks for following my blog. I am following yours now. Can't wait to see what you can craft up next!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute LO! TY for stopping by and following my blog:)
    I am following you now too:)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Your layout is so pretty...you can never have too much pink. Great design wonderful details. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely layout! Your doodling looks fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty layout,love the lacy edges.
    Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete