Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 31, 2012

Forever Young Tag

Since I have been playing around with the Forever Young cartridge I had a few cuts left over from other projects which I used to create this tag.  Both the tag and the silhouette were cut from Forever Young.
I started with a white tag and inked it to create an antique look.  I added a strip of patterned paper from my scraps at the bottom of the tag which was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.  The same paper and punch were used to create the tiny doily under the button.
The tag was embellished with a button, a twine bow and a flower from my stash.  I also used some pearls on the tag and on the silhouette.
The tag was finished off by adding some tulle at the top of the tag and tying it with some twine.  This was a quick and simple projects using items I had laying around my scrap room.  
For the Pause Dream Enjoy challenge, I wrote my major purchase on the back of the tag which was an iPad, purchased just a couple of days ago.
Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag. Love the shade of red you used along with the tulle.

    Hope you will stop by our Embossing Hop today.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! I love all the little details you used they really make this tag pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job on the Forever Young Tag!

    I have this cartridge too and just LOVE it, specially the purses! =D

    Best wishes!
    Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was honored when you became the newest follower on my blog, muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com. I am returning the favor and following you. Love what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along in our tag challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete