Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 8, 2012

Make a Wish Card

I have been having fun playing with the Forever Young cartridge which has such a variety of "girly" cuts on it.  For this birthday card, I cut out the silhouette and popped her up on foam dots for added dimension.
I added some pearl bling to the silhouette to dress her up.  An EK Success punch was used to create the rick rack patterned border at the bottom of the card.
I used a sentiment from some dollar stamps and embellished my sentiment tag with some twine.  I also used my white gel pen to add some doodling to my card.
The flower at the top of the card was a cut out on the blank card.  I simply added a contrasting pink scrap to the inside of the card and added a pearl center with some doodling as an embellishment.
Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Loopy Loop and following!! Your newest follower too!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pearls you dressed her up with! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love your blog, I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another creative card. Love how you embellished it. The FY cart is one of my all time favorite's too. Use it as much as I can.

    Have a great Week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete