Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 12, 2012

All Dressed Up Layout

I am continuing my week of sharing new projects since I am home from work during my kid's Spring break. This layout was created with the Forever Young cartridge for all of the die cuts with the exception of the flourishes in the corners which were cut from Letter Envy.
The four photo mats for this layout were embossed with the Heritage Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The embossing folders add a nice texture to the layout.
I used lots of bling to embellish this layout to compliment the die cuts including a bling flourish which was added to the title.
A little bit of Grape Fizz Trendy Twine was used on the hat and on the purse handle. 
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

10 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the Cricut pieces and your embossed photo mats. The background paper is very pretty. Thank you for playing at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your bling you added-they accent the cricut cuts beautifully! The embossing looks great-I haven't seen that folder before, but I like how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layout! The embossing is SO PRETTY and I love all the details!
    Thanks for entering the challenge at Love To Crop.
    LTC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Yes!! I would love to add my pics in that layout!

    Such a lovely lo and colors...

    Did you get my envy???

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout!! Love all the little details! Thanks for playing along over at Twisted Tuesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute LO!! Love how you blinged your embellishments and embossed your photo mats - great touches!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I am loving the colors!!! Wonderful job with the details too! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT for the Weekend WarmUp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your pages! These colors are wonderful and your die cuts are just perfect! Thanks for playing along this week at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE embellishments! Love 'em. Also love the embossed mats...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great layout! Love all of your die-cuts. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete