Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 30, 2012

Baby Banner

I created this layout for a baby shower at work.  The banner pieces were cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge and all of the remaining pieces were cut from Stork's Delivery.
I embossed the circle on the banner with the Polka Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and continued the embossing theme on my die cuts. I used a total of six different embossing folders for the banner.
Each of the die cuts were embellished with some Posy Trendy Twine and I used the same twine to hang the banner.  This seems to be my go to twine color lately.
The banner was finished off with some paper flowers with bling centers.
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

7 comments:

  1. Super Cute!The embellishments are Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Loved The Pink and purple and All The embelishments. Great Job!!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie thanks so much for joining my challenge again this week. Love this banner! Wish I had seen this sooner would have made one for my friend's daughters baby shower. So pretty so many wonderful details. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic banner!!! Love all of the details and cuts. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from DLART Thankful Thurs. Banners are popular & yours is wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful baby banner. Great colors.Thanks for joining the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY pinky party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how funny my spell checker changed linky to pinky before I saw it and pressed publish.

    ReplyDelete