Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 4, 2012

Love You So Dearly

This Spring time layout was created with a couple of older cartridges including Create a Critter and Opposites Attract, however, I incorporated one cut from the new Cricut Circle cartridge, Letter Envy.
Most of the cuts are from Create A Critter. I took the "So Dear" phrase from Create A Critter and using my Gypsy welded the 'ly" from Opposites Attract to create the word "dearly".  I also cut "Love You" from the Opposites Attract cartridge to create the title for my layout.
I hand cut the green border at the bottom of the layout and then added a picket fence punched with the Martha Stewart border punch.
The flower with the small vine under the title was cut from the Letter Envy cartridge.  The same flower was also added to the second page of the layout.
All of the die cuts were embellished with my white gel pen, I even added a bit of doodling to the clouds with a blue pen.
I added a couple of cute bows using Holiday Holly Berry Trendy Twine.  Even though the twine is a Christmas color combination, I love how the colors work for this layout.
I used a Peachy Keen Face stamp from the Princess Face Assortment for the worm.
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

8 comments:

  1. Love, love your lo! It is so sweet:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stuff is soooo cute! I am following you as well. I just posted my how to on the angry birds invites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME again!!! Loving your layouts... That warm is so cute, but if I were to see it I would probably run away!!!! lol


    Tfs your awesome work

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVELY layouts, Sue! =D

    Very nice job!

    Best wishes,
    Tatiana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful springy project! Love those little critters! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout...I just love Create A Critter!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout. Nice use of old and new cartridges. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooo much for linking up to Jaihart! I'm in love with your layout! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete