Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 6, 2012

So Sweet Card

Today I am sharing a quick A2 size card that I created using the Mickey and Friends cartridge for the lollipop bouquet, the Letter Envy cartridge for the crest and the Cupcake Lite cartridge for the "So Sweet" sentiment.
I added some patterned paper to the base of my card and layered a piece of black ribbon on top.  All of the die cuts were added using foam pop dots for some dimension.
I used my white gel pen to add some stitching to the crest.  I embellished the lollipops with some Stickles and tied them together with some twine.
The title was embossed with the Mesh Texture Cuttlebug embossing folder and I added Stickles to some of the groves created by the embossing.  The card was finished off with a few pieces of bling.
Challenge:

17 comments:

  1. What a 'sweet' card! I love all the detail and the lollipops are just too cute!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty card which you put on black ribbon. You really take this challenge seriously and make a lovely card. In this card used awesome paper.

    Fuzzi Bunz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colorful sparkles. Thanks for joining the Quick Quotes challenge! :)
    -Suzanne QQdt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this turned out great.... love the unique title and the little lollipops are adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card has so much detail! I love it! TFS! I'm a new follower to your blog, I hope you'll be able to come and follow me too!

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those lollipops! Thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thsi is so cute!!! love the colors! thanks for playing along with us at QQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too sweet :) Thanks for playing along with the current QQ Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Love the lollipops. So happy and bright.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply darling card! I love all the detail, and the embossing is AMAZING! I'm in love with how you used the stickles in the grooves! Thanks for linking up to Jaihart! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is darling! I love the sparkle you added to the lollipops! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Quick Quotes!

    Barb QQDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and yummy card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and yummy card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and yummy card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous design. Your choice of background paper really makes this a statement piece. Everything is perfect in this card. I am so impressed by that.

    funny baby clothes

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE this card1 ! Thanks for playing along with us at the QQ blog! Misty~QQDT

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute and super sweet card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Quick Quotes!!!

    ReplyDelete