Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 21, 2012

Beach Fun Layout

This fun beach theme layout was created with the Life Is A Beach cartridge.  This is such a fun cartridge with cuts that are simple to layer.  With the sand and water background on the paper this layout was super easy to put together.
The title and pelican come as a single cut on this cartridge so I just cut the individual letters for "Fun" to add it to my title.
I used the Distressed Stripes and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folders to add some extra details to my die cuts.
I also did some doodling with my white gel pen and popped up the coconuts on foam dots for dimension.
Challenge:

9 comments:

  1. super cute-love the background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome beach layout!!! Great job on all the details and the stitching looks fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Go Fish!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO! Thanks for linking up at www.Melodylanedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO! I can almost feel the sand and water in between my toes. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh....makes me want to go relax on the beach!!! Love your LO!!!

    Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Moms!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun layout! Thank you so much for playing along with Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I found your blog from the link up party at Melody lane. I am now a follower and cant wait to see your new creation.
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute layout! Just love it and thanks so much for joining us!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete