Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 7, 2012

Onesie Banner

This is my other banner that I created for a work baby shower.  This banner was really simple since it was hung above the gift table.
This banner was created using the Birthday Bash cartridge for the banner base and the Stork's Delivery cartridge for the onesies.
I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching to the banner and added a few paper flowers.  The banner was hung with some tulle.
The onesies are all cut from different patterned papers and embellished with some lace and my favorite embellishment which is Trendy Twine in Cotton Candy.
Challenge:
Cricut Circle
4 Crafty Chicks
Scrap Fit

8 comments:

  1. I love this banner! You are so creative with this project! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our Favorite Embellishment challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, awesome job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I say? CUTEST BABYSHOWER BANNERS EVER! Hahaha. Love it.
    Animal Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable banner!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! Great baby shower idea :) Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love the colors and all the beautiful detail! Thank you so much for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple print on the onsie. TFS.
    --C

    ReplyDelete