Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 11, 2012

Jurassic Park Layout

This layout was created using the Dinosaur Tracks cartridge.  This was my first time pulling this old cartridge out and using it and I loved all of the fun cuts on it.
I hand cut the border at the bottom of the layout and layered the die cuts on top of the border.  I cut the volcano in half so it could be symmetrically placed between the two pages.
I used some Xmas Red Stickles on the volcano to create the red lava.  The red Stickles really pop on this layout.
Each of the die cuts were inked on the edges and popped up on foam for added dimension.
The photo mats were embellished with some jute to give the layout an old rustic appearance.
Challenge:

11 comments:

  1. What a fun layout. I sure do like to pull out my old cartridges too.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a Great LO.

    hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous layout! Love the colors you chose and the cartridge! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool layout! Love the lava from the volcano!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun adventure layout. So much detail. Great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, what a fun layout. I love looking at your blog. Your projects have so much detail.

    And lucky me... to have you on my DT :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, great job on the challenge! Those stickles look fabulous on the volcano! Thanks for playing along with My Creative time! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is wonderful! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great job with your fun layout!looks sooo COOL,AWESOME!!Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete