Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 26, 2012

Love Layout

Today I have another simple layout to share.  I used my Out of Character cartridge for the title and Paper Lace for all of the hearts.
This patterned paper already had a mat on each of the pages so I simply cut out the title and some hearts for my layout.
For the heart ornaments I added some faux stitching with my white gel pen and hung them with Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.  I also added a twine bow to finish off the hearts.
For the scattered hearts I used a Martha Stewart border punch and used the negative pieces to add to my layout.
The title was embellished with a couple of pieces of bling and pop dotted on foam to give it some dimension.
Challenges:
Cricut Circle

16 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! What a cool layout! Love the hearts suspended on twine! Thanks for the motivation to use Out of Character!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo and dangling hearts! The stitching really pops:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. Love everything about it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout!! love the color you used


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh! Love this. All the pink and the hearts are gorgeous!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout, papers and hearts. Thanks for sharing your LO with us at Fantabulous Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout. This is right along my tastes, understated beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love it! I am inspired to "hang" hearts and ornaments now, what a great idea!

    I am loving all you've done with Out Of Character, I haven't used it yet but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'd just decided I did NOT want to keep OOC and there you go creating some inspiration to keep it lol. Now I'm back to waffling! Beautiful layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping in to say that I am visiting you via the Circle MB link! Layout is still awesome!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful LO! Love the twine! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great- I just joined your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hanging hearts!!! so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty...thanks for dropping by my blog from the Cricut mb and following me...I stopped by to do the same. Lee-Ann :)
    aka...Snappy Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty!Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing our Wedding challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, fantastic job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete