Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 19, 2012

Shoe Card

Today is my design day over at Trendy Twine and I have a simple card to share.  This card was created by welding two shoes together with my Gypsy from the Boys will be Boys cartridge.
The shoe was modified just a bit so that I could punch holes in order to create the Berry Trendy Twine laces.   I wrapped the ends of the twine laces with a little bit of scotch tape to complete the look of the laces.  I just love the look of Trendy Twine on my craft projects, it really adds an unexpected element to paper creations.
Don't forget to join in our July Challenge over at Trendy Twine to win some yummy twine of your own.

18 comments:

  1. This is fabulous - TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the cutest ever.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin cute! Laces look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaped card. Great use of that Awesome Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the sweet laces. Thanks for making an extra project this month. I appreciate you :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun way to use Trendy Twine. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea. That cart has great cuts on it. Now I'll look at it again for shape cards I can make, too. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute...and stylish too! Love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is FANTASTIC! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)
    ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative to use the twine for the laces! Too adorable :)

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete