Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 9, 2012

Adventures Layout

This layout was created using the Noah's ABC Animals cartridge.  This cartridge has great animal cuts on it which are super easy to layer.
For my layout, I created a little scene by tearing some thick, glitter card stock and adding it to a solid blue background.
The title was symmetrically placed between each of the pages and pop dotted for extra dimension.
I added the animals along with the clouds which essentially completed the outdoor scene.
I hand cut the signs for each page and also added some hand cut flags to my layout.  The sentiments were stamped from the Heidi Grace Designs Cherrywood Lane stamp set.
The die cuts were accented with Chocolate Truffle and Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute LO!! I still haven't used that cart yet! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO all those animal look so cool. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Noah's ABC is offically on my list now. love this layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found my blog, and I in turn found yours. Lots of great work, including this adorable layout. I just love the font you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so nice. So beautiful designs. I am designing Plastic business cards can i print these designs on my cards?

    ReplyDelete