Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 1, 2012

Baby Layout


This layout was created using the Stork's Delivery cartridge by "repurposing" the die cuts from another project.  Initially I had created a baby banner for a work baby shower.
The banner had just been laying around so I took the die cuts from the banner to create a layout for some pictures of my niece.
This layout was super easy to create since the background paper already had a pattern, a border and a little giraffe on it. 
Each of the die cuts were popped up on foam for extra dimension.
I used five different Cuttlebug embossing folders to give some extra texture to the die cuts.
The die cuts were embellished with some Posy Trendy Twine creating a soft vintage affect.
The little onesie and the booties are two of my favorite cuts on this layout.  I thought the little hanger was just adorable.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute baby girl LO! Love the dimensions you added to the die cuts. Embossing really makes a ton of difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I am following your blog now. Check out my challenge from my blog.
    Http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious. Love the pastels.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete