Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 27, 2012

Little Princess Cards

In order to build up my stash I created a set of baby cards using the Stork's Delivery cartridge.  I used some cards from the the dollar spot at Michaels and added the cute little onsie on the hanger.  The onsie was embellished with some lace ribbon and Cotton Candy Trendy Twine.
I added hand cut tags stamped with the "Little Princess" sentiment from Docerela Creations Mix & Match I stamp set.  The tags were attached with some more Cotton Candy twine and embellished with a purple bling heart.
The cards were finished off with some paper flowers with bling centers and accented with some coordinating tulle.
Challenge:

8 comments:

  1. This is so precious. I think my daughter had a onesie exactly like that. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are just so sweet - love the onesie and all the little details.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect...love those little onesies! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just precious!
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. Great color choices and all its embellishments.


    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card set! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete