Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 23, 2012

Smile Card

I have a bright and cheery card to share today which was created with a simple cut from the Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  I am a huge fan of ice cream so I thought the "smile" charm was the perfect accent.
To create my card, I added a coordinating piece of card stock and used my corner rounder to round the edges of it.  A couple of strips punched with the EK Success Argyle border punch were added to the top and bottom of the card.
The ice cream cone was pop dotted onto the solid pink card stock.  The cone was embossed with the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder.  I wrapped some Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine around the cone and added a metal charm.  The ice cream was embellished with some glitter glue.
Challenge:

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card - love it TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. That's one fancy ice cream cone. I love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fancy glittery cone! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ice cream!! Yumm I can almost taste it.

    Tfs

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so YUMMY. Love the paper you used. Thank you for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge Blog.

    Hugs,
    Kate
    GoFish DT
    Scrappers Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card looks so yummy. It reminds me of the fancy ice creams at the fair. Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What a yummy card! I love how you used the embossing on the cone. Absolutely perfect :-) Great job and thanks for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow-- this is awesome with the embossing on the cone! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete